Katheline Jean-Pierre Coleman is a Sales, Marketing and Advertising Executive at Google ‘s Mountain View Headquarters where she helps Startup and Fortune 500 companies scale, grow and thrive with Google’s advertising solutions.
With a strong will to get more involved into Women & Leadership initiatives, in 2015, Katheline founded the Women and Diversity Leadership program Women @ Coffee Club. The Coffee Club Empowers Women to Expand Beyond What is Possible in their career.
- Katheline has been serving as a Group manager at Google Marketing Solutions managing a portfolio of $XXXM in advertising (2005-Present). Prior to that, she has been part of Google’s Advertising client direct performance marketing – campaign management group since 2012.
- In 2010, Katheline Founded Kido Media an interactive studio developing e-learning games for toddlers and their families.
- From 2008-2010, Katheline served as Deloitte’s National Leader of Digital (online marketing, social media, SEO, video and email marketing).
- From 2006-2008, Katheline worked at Yahoo as a senior product manager at Flickr, for which she won the honorary Yahoo Europe Award of Excellence.
Katheline has received various Recognitions for her work.
- In March 2010, she has won the Young Professional Award
- In 2009, her social media campaign was a finalist at the Deloitte Always One Step Ahead awards.
- In the October 2008 edition, Katheline was profiled as a Young Professional to Follow in The Infopresse Magazine. and she was featured in NVI.’s Top Ten Quebec Web personalities.
- In 2010, her Kids gaming studio Kido Media won the Entrepreneurship award at the JCCH Entrepreneurship program as well as funding from both SDVM and Fondation du Marie de Montreal.
- In 2007, Katheline was named Montreal’s Sexiest Geek by the Montreal Gazette.